Welcome
Welcome to my blog:)

About me
Jordan
14
22/11/93
Sagittarius
Sleeping,Eating AND HAVING FUN!who cares about school?
I DONT HATE=D
Anyone makes me happy:)
Friends
Amanda
Cherie
Dinnie
HuiXian
Jen²
Jia Ying
HuiXian
Olivia
Rachel
Reena
Shaula
Siti
Sock Leng
Sheryl
Xinyi
Messages


Music

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5 6
Saturday, September 29, 2007
time to blogg!

Hello!

I've got a new PSP!FUN!lol..its been awhile since i blogged,i think..so anw..i've been going out very often lately!and forgot about exams...its like a week away...darn!i hope i do well..so i heard from my father i will be going to the Us mid next year for studies..i cant wait to get out of here!i'm not sure if its a good or bad thing..i'm excited though..but i'll miss friends!ALOT!so heard from dinnie he's gonna get caning..so OUCH!anw i'm tired
Byes!

You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had.