Welcome
Welcome to my blog:)

About me
Jordan
14
22/11/93
Sagittarius
Sleeping,Eating AND HAVING FUN!who cares about school?
I DONT HATE=D
Anyone makes me happy:)
Friends
Amanda
Cherie
Dinnie
HuiXian
Jen²
Jia Ying
HuiXian
Olivia
Rachel
Reena
Shaula
Siti
Sock Leng
Sheryl
Xinyi
Messages


Music

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5 6
Sunday, September 2, 2007
hols are kinda boring!

Hellos!
I decided to blogg cos the hols are seriously very very boring!

Currently
Time:138 pm 03sept07

Weather:rainy!

Location:home

Indulging in:sweets!

Listening to:maybe-secondhand serenade

Surfing:blogs,friendster,purevolume.

Speaking to:none!
I'm jus wishing time would past faster!
cos im going out 2morro!yayy!!
not going out during the hols seriously SUCKS BIG TIME!>:(

Its weird cos i woke up at about 8 this morning..cos during the hols i usually
sleep till 12-1pm!im such a PIG!HAD A SERIOUSLY GD DINNIER LAST NIGHT!JAPANESE!YEAH!!!

lalas..nothing much to say though..

Bye!!

You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had.