Welcome
Welcome to my blog:)

About me
Jordan
14
22/11/93
Sagittarius
Sleeping,Eating AND HAVING FUN!who cares about school?
I DONT HATE=D
Anyone makes me happy:)
Friends
Amanda
Cherie
Dinnie
HuiXian
Jen²
Jia Ying
HuiXian
Olivia
Rachel
Reena
Shaula
Siti
Sock Leng
Sheryl
Xinyi
Messages


Music

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5 6
Monday, August 20, 2007
Skipped school!

Hello All!
Finally some time to blog..
okay..last sat went out wif bryan to watch The Bourne Utimatum..was kinda nice though..
hmms nothing much lar..didnt go to sch today..YAYY!but woke up early to send my sister off
to e US..she's going there for good...ouch..anw..didnt talk to her for about lemme say.. 2-3months? nice huh..gave her a last hug before she went into the boarding place thingy..my cuz oso went to US a few days before my sis..so now..i'm alone..lols..i dont need to tolerate shit anymore..but i'm worried..lols?i feel gay..mayb i'm goin there next year..i dont know...we'll see!
blogg another day!

byebye:)

You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had.