Welcome
Welcome to my blog:)

About me
Jordan
14
22/11/93
Sagittarius
Sleeping,Eating AND HAVING FUN!who cares about school?
I DONT HATE=D
Anyone makes me happy:)
Friends
Amanda
Cherie
Dinnie
HuiXian
Jen²
Jia Ying
HuiXian
Olivia
Rachel
Reena
Shaula
Siti
Sock Leng
Sheryl
Xinyi
Messages


Music

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thursday, August 30, 2007
NEW NEW SNEAKS!

LOLS..today came late to sch as usual..lols..gave my ipod to stupid OM..anw...THERE WERE LEMME SAY...TONS OF HOMEWORK!not tat much la...but would take about an hour to finish all..make me waste one hour of sleeping time..hais..=Dnah nah..after sch went to queensway wif syafiq and joebelo!yupps yupps..when we got up the bus we say chin aik..lols..so we went there looooooo...then walked around went to many shops looked at vans,nike,adidas but ended up wif converse..lols..okay..i had the raft idea before i went there..guess wad now me and syafiq GOT THE SAME SNEAKERS!I'm such a copycat..lol..couldnt help it la..BROTHERS!:)haas!


TAKE CARE ALL!:))

You taught my heart a sense I never knew I had.